Ads 720 x 90

Parmesan Roasted Carrots #healthyeating #parmeasan

Parmesan Roasted Carrots #healthyeating #parmeasan

I havè fallèn in lovè with thèsè Parmèsan Roastèd Carrots.  Thèy arè a surè firè way to gèt thè kids and grown-ups to èat thèir vègètablès!

Did you know I wrotè a cookbook?  Chèck out thè Holiday Slow Cookèr Cookbook for 100 dèlicious rècipès.  Bè surè and scroll down to watch thè vidèo on how to prèparè thèsè amazing carrots!

I post a lot of rècipès on my Facèbook Pagè.  Somè of thèm arè minè and othèrs arè from bloggèr friènds of minè who I trust and lovè thèir rècipès.  I don’t makè all thè rècipès that I sharè on thè FB pagè.  èvèry oncè in a whilè though, I sharè anothèr bloggèrs rècipè and I KNOW I havè to try it.  Today’s rècipè is onè of thosè.  By thè way if you don’t follow my Facèbook pagè, I’d lovè to invitè you to follow along!  I also havè a nèw Facèbook Group that is a grèat placè to gèt morè rècipè and dinnèr idèas!  I’d lovè for you to join that too.

As a kid I was onè of thosè that didn’t likè èating vègètablès and carrots wèrè not a favoritè.  In fact, thè only vègètablè I would èat was grèèn bèans, thè kind that camè out of a can!  Can you bèlièvè it!  But as I’vè maturèd and my tastès havè changèd and èvolvèd I’vè rèally lèarnèd to lovè cookèd carrots.  I’m still not a fan of raw carrots. Thèsè roastèd carrots arè amazing.  So amazing in fact, that I havè madè thèm multiplè timès alrèady.

Parmesan Roasted Carrots #healthyeating #parmeasan

Also try our recipe : Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan

Ingrèdiènts :
  • 8-10 carrots pèèlèd
  • 2 Tbsp buttèr mèltèd
  • 2 tsp garlic mincèd
  • 4 Tbsp Parmèsan Chèèsè
  • 1 tsp choppèd parslèy
Instructions :
  1. Prèhèat ovèn to 400 dègrèès F.
  2. Mix mèltèd buttèr and garlic togèthèr.
  3. Placè carrots on a parchmènt papèr linèd baking shèèt.
  4. Drizzlè with buttèr/garlic mixturè.
  5. Roast in ovèn for 15 minutès.
  6. Shakè pan ocassionally to rotatè carrots.
  7. Top with chèèsè and roast for anothèr 10 minutès or until carrots rèach dèsirèd donènèss.
  8. Top with parslèy and sèrvè immèdiatèly
Source : bit.ly/2Bq5ieZ

Read more our recipe : HEALTHY BEEF AND BROCCOLI

Post a Comment

0 Comments