Ads 720 x 90

TROPICAL PAINKILLER #healthydrink #tropical

TROPICAL PAINKILLER #healthydrink #tropical

What – A – Day!! I woke up toward the beginning of today, ventured into the kitchen to get Arlo his dental bone and captured a dim spot on the divider out of the edge of my eye. Gee, what could that be? A moth? So I put on my glasses {they're for distance} and HOLY CRAP, there is a gigantic scorpion on the divider over the refrigerator!!!!

I realize that Arizona has scorpions, everybody has been cautioning me about them since I arrived… .however at this point there is one here in my kitchen!!!

I posted the image on facebook and the proposals beginning coming in on the most proficient method to slaughter this thing… .yet they all expected me to draw near to it!! I gazed at it for 8 hours or somewhere in the vicinity, walking about attempting to get up the valor to draw sufficiently near to really accomplish something… ..

TROPICAL PAINKILLER #healthydrink #tropical

Also try our recipe : Call Me A Cab Vodka Lemonade Wine Cocktail #drink #cocktail

INGREDIENTS  :
  • 2 Ounces dark rum (I used Meyers's)
  • 1 1/2 Ounces coconut milk (box)
  • 3 Ounces orange juice
  • 3 Ounces pineapple juice
  • pineapple wedge and cherry to garnish (if desired)

DIRECTIONS :
  1. Fill cocktail shaker about half full with ice cubes.
  2. Add all ingredients, seal and shake.
  3. Pour into a small cocktail glass filled with ice and serve.
Source : bit.ly/2CGetKJ

Post a Comment

0 Comments