Ads 720 x 90

Cinnamon Roll Iced Coffee #drink

Cinnamon Roll Iced Coffee #drink
It is September and the leaves on the two maple trees in my front yard are starting to turn red. I'm fascinated!

Fall mornings in our clamoring family's life is… well… erratic! Most days they involve me getting the young fellows off to class, starting a load of dishes and apparel, and taking tyke Reuben out to run a couple of errands. On the closures of the week, I'll be out speedily in the initial segment of the day taking a gander at some yard bargains before heading home and getting the youngsters to whisk them off to whatever development is orchestrated that week's end. This year we have birthday parties, a digger down, home improvement stores' youngsters make club, estates and pumpkin patches to visit.

I am hopeless to state, be that as it may, that a lot of mornings I'm doing all things considered much circumventing that I don't time to encounter a drive through for my ideal morning iced coffee. I understand I know, for disfavor!!

Cinnamon Roll Iced Coffee #drink


Also try our recipe : Chocolate Chip Cookie Coffee Milkshake #drink

Ingredients :
  • 12 oz International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon maple extract
  • whipped cream

Instructions :

  1. Pour prepared iced coffee into glass or travel cup.
  2. Stir in cinnamon and maple extract.
  3. Fill the rest of the way with ice.
  4. Top with whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.

Read more our recipe : CRANBERRY LIME VODKA TONIC #drink
Source : bit.ly/2O7f9hS

Post a Comment

0 Comments