Ads 720 x 90

The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie EVER #healthydrink #creamy

The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie EVER #healthydrink #creamy

Sweet, velvety, and stuffed with protein, this smoothie is SO what you need to wake up to in the first part of the day!

I cherish breakfast sustenance. Only not… for breakfast. Is that absolutely unusual and stuff? Or then again would you say you are folks like that as well?

That is to say, I'll eat an egg on OR in anything. Furthermore, grain ?!? Pfffffft! I need a bowl multi day. At any rate! Furthermore, don't kick me off on the amount I cherish me some fraaaaaanch toast. No, truly. Try not to kick me off!

In any case, in the early am hours the main thing I need most days is to slither over into bed. Furthermore, when I understand that is not occurring. Espresso. Continuously. Be that as it may, since we're all genuine individuals here, I think we as a whole realize that espresso – as inexplicable all things considered – isn't great, legitimate body fuel. In any event not over the long haul. This smoothie notwithstanding, is. It absolutely is!

Also Try Our Recipe : JalapeƱo Watermelon Margaritas

The Best Banana & Honey Smoothie EVER #healthydrink #creamy

Ingredients
  • 3 very ripe bananas, frozen
  • 1/4 cup almond butter
  • 1 and 1/2 cups almond milk
  • 2 large dates (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons raw honey
  • dash of cinnamon
Instructions
  1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve right away!
For more detail : bit.ly/2Vam5wP

Read More Our Recipe : No-Bake Cherry Dessert

Post a Comment

0 Comments