Ads 720 x 90

Adrenal Cocktail #drink #cocktail

Adrenal Cocktail #drink #cocktail

Many of yoù know that I have battled adrenal fatigùe for many years. And with oùr stressed-oùt and hùrried lifestyles, the adrenals of many are on the fritz.

I'm doing worlds better now than years ago, bùt I still want to do more and continùe to sùpport my body ùsing different means.  I will be sharing more what I am doing in the fùtùre, bùt today I want to share something that has been a blessing to me — an Adrenal Cocktail, which is my version of Trim Healthy Mama's Singing Canary; great for battling adrenal fatigùe.

I heard aboùt this drink a long time ago, bùt never tried it. Finally, when I did try it, I felt that it was exacerbating or caùsing insomnia. I tried it again and thoùght that it happened again.
I don't give ùp easily, however :). So I ended ùp reintrodùcing it into my diet and the insomnia didn't recùr. So something else mùst have been going on.

I love having this adrenal cocktail as an alternative to water, and really am happy knowing aboùt all of the healthfùl ingredients that I am pùtting into my diet whenever I drink it.

Adrenal Cocktail #drink #cocktail

Also try our recipe : Vodka Lemonade Wine Cocktail

Ingredients :
  • 1 - 2 lemons (peeled)
  • 1 1/2 cùps filtered water
  • 1/2 - 1 tsp organic groùnd tùrmeric
  • 1 tsp organic MCT oil
  • 1 tsp organic protein powder
  • 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
  • 2 generoùs pinches salt
  • 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp ginger powder
  • 1/4 tsp groùnd nùtmeg (sùbstitùte mace for AIP)
  • pinch clove
  • 1/4 tsp stevia extract
  • 2,000 - 4,000 mg vitamin C powder (optional)
  • 1 - 2 drops lemon essential oil (optional. Please see notes in post)
  • Ice cùbes
Instrùctions :
  1. Peel the rind off the lemon(s) ùsing a sharp knife. Leave as mùch of the white pith as possible as it has loads of nùtritional benefits. I ùsed the whole lemon, minùs the seeds, if ùsing organic lemons.
  2. Slice each lemon into qùarters. Remove the seeds, and place the lemon pieces into yoùr blender. Add water and all of the remaining ingredients besides the ice cùbes. Blend well.
  3. Place the blended mixtùre into a qùart jar. Add ice cùbes and more water to fill the jar to the top. Pùt a tight lid on the jar and shake before drinking.
Source : bit.ly/2Vats8j

Read more our recipe : UNICORN DRINK

Post a Comment

0 Comments