Ads 720 x 90

Copycat Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte Recipe #healthydrink #cocktail #starbucks #icecream #smoothie

Copycat Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte Recipe #healthydrink #cocktail #starbucks #icecream #smoothie

This copycat formula tells you the best way to make your very own Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte at home with only three fixings.

I'm a basic lady with regards to my caffeine drinks and for the most part not an admirer of insane espresso drinks or over the top Starbucks manifestations.

Be that as it may, I began to look all starry eyed at this beverage numerous years prior when I worked for a generation organization here in Los Angeles. I've always been unable to shake my affection for it.

Nowadays I make it at home a few times each week.

It's very simple to make and all you need is milk (whichever kind you like), matcha powder, and vanilla syrup.

Copycat Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte Recipe #healthydrink #cocktail #starbucks #icecream #smoothie

Also try our recipe : FRESH ANTI-INFLAMMATORY JUICE #juice #drink #delicious #freshdrink #sangria

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 Cup Milk (Cow, Almond, Coconut..your choice)
  • 1–2 Tsp Matcha
  • 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Syrup (I use this one, Starbucks uses this one)
  • 1 Cup Ice

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place milk, matcha powder, and vanilla syrup together in a cup.
  2. Mix well with a regular spoon or a milk frother.
  3. Once well combined, add ice.
  4. Enjoy!


Post a Comment

0 Comments