Ads 720 x 90

Simple Pineapple Moscow Mule Recipe #drink #healthydrink

Simple Pineapple Moscow Mule Recipe #drink #healthydrink

It's mixed drink time once more! It's been a while since I've imparted a mixed drink formula to you and it's about time I've changed that and this Pineapple Moscow Mule formula is the ideal method to bounce back in with a beverage. Good health!

Without a doubt however, you realize I cherish my Moscow Mules. Before, I've shared some Cranberry Orange Moscow Mules, which are ideal for Christmas! Furthermore, the previous summer, I shared my Blackberry Moscow Mules. Both have been truly prevalent, most likely on the grounds that they're so great!

For this Pineapple Moscow Mule, I utilized another to me Ginger Beer – it's from Bundaberg Brewed Drinks. Bundaberg has been a family possessed business, fermenting non-mixed beverages for a great many generations in Austrailia. Their quality fermented drinks are accessible in the United States.

Simple Pineapple Moscow Mule Recipe #drink #healthydrink

Also try our recipe : Strawberry Mango Margaritas #healthydrink #margaritas
 
Ingredients :
  • 2 oz. vodka
  • 1 oz. fresh lime juice*
  • 2 oz. pineapple juice
  • 4 oz. Bundaberg Ginger Beer
  • ice, for serving
  • fresh pineapple slice, for garnish
  • fresh lime slices, for garnish
  • fresh mint leaves, for garnish

Instructions :
  1. Add the vodka, lime juice, and pineapple juice to a Moscow Mule mug and stir to combine. Stir in the ginger beer and fill the cup with ice. Garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple, a slice of lime, and a sprig of fresh mint if using. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2sE3j4F

Post a Comment

0 Comments