Ads 720 x 90

Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea #Strawberry #healthydrink

Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea #Strawberry #healthydrink

I am regularly not a tremendous fanatic of enhanced frosted teas. I am a plain kind of young lady I presume. I drink my espresso dark and my plain dark frosted tea will at times brag a lemon wedge or two. The locally acquired jugs of frosted tea can never come close to a new blended at home glass of tea.

Each time I have attempted a seasoned frosted tea from the containers, the flavor simply doesn't do it for me. I am an enthusiast of Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade and I make a CopyCat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade at home all around oftentimes.

Half a month back, I made a custom made new Peach Iced Tea and the flavors were incredible. The flavors were such a great amount of superior to anything a locally acquired jug.

Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea #Strawberry #healthydrink

Also try our recipe : CHERRY LIMEADE RECIPE #drink #delicious

Ingredients :
  • 3 Cups water in pot
  • 6 Tea Bags
  • 1 Cup sugar
  • 7 Cups of water in a pitcher
  • 1 Lemon juiced
  • 1/2 Lime juiced
  • 1 basket of fresh Strawberries
Instructions :
  1. Bring the 3 Cups of water to a boil
  2. Add the 6 tea bags
  3. On low, allow to simmer for 10 minutes
  4. Remove tea bags
  5. While tea is still hot, add the 1 C of sugar. mix well
  6. Hull and chop strawberries
  7. Place the strawberries into a food processor or blender
Source : bit.ly/2CCHFTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments