Ads 720 x 90

Strawberry Cheesecake Lush #cakes #strawberry

Strawberry Cheesecake Lush #cakes #strawberry

Trust it or not, until Memorial Weekend, I've never had a layered sweet like this previously. Since I've made and shot one, I understood this sort of treat is everywhere throughout the web in different structures. Chocolate, pistachio and lemon appear to be the harbingers, and I'm making it my life's main goal to attempt all variants imaginable before the finish of summer.

I really found the chocolate rendition of this formula in my grandma's formula box, yet since it's late spring and I like to add natural product to my sweets, I chose to change the flavors around a bit and make mine a strawberry cheesecake variant.

The issue with that will be that you don't get an extraordinary shading variety in the layers, however once you begin scooping this in your mouth, you won't miss that by any stretch of the imagination.

Strawberry Cheesecake Lush #cakes #strawberry

Also try our recipe : RUM CAKE WITH BUTTER RUM GLAZE #cake #butter

Ingredients :

  • 1 package Golden Oreos (36 cookies)
  • 6 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 8 ounces softened cream cheese
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
  • 2 packages (3.4 ounce each) instant cheesecake pudding mix
  • 3 cups milk
  • 3½ cups sliced strawberries

Method :

  1. Crush the entire package of Oreos. A food processor would work great for this - I don't have one, so I just placed my cookies in a gallon sized Ziplock bag and crushed them with a rolling pin. When the cookies are fine crumbs, transfer them to a large bowl and mix in 6 tablespoons of melted butter. Press the cookie mixture into a 9x13 pan and refrigerate while you prepare the remaining layers.
  2. Next, beat together 1 cup of powdered sugar, the cream cheese, and 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over your cookie layer.
  3. For the next layer, mix together the pudding mix, milk, and another 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
  4. Layer the sliced strawberries on top, and spread the remaining Cool Whip on top.
  5. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Source : bit.ly/1v0Gd5W


Post a Comment

0 Comments