Ads 720 x 90

Cabbage Sauteed with Chicken #vegetable

Cabbage Sauteed with Chicken #vegetable
This succulent Cabbage and Chicken is solid, filling, in this way delectable. Just two or three fixings and around 15 minutes of dynamic coming up with time make this shocking dinner. This is my #1 Best Recipe yet!

This equation has never failed me. It gets "Ooohs" and "Aaahs" from my family and buddies each time I make it! This Sautéed Cabbage with Chicken is so awesome, filling, and strong that I can't state enough advantageous things in regards to it. It is a MUST TRY and I believe you won't maintain a strategic distance from this recipe.

Sautéed cabbage is an unending fixing in Ukrainian sustenance, with fresh cabbage used when it's in season and restored cabbage in the midst of the winter and spring. We (the Ukrainians) generally cook this dish with bacon, ribs, and pork. I moreover cook veggie lover cabbage habitually. A few years back, I endeavored it with chicken and it outperformed all of my wants. Starting now and into the foreseeable future, I have typical requesting for this dish from my significant other, yet to be totally direct with you – I worship it more than anybody! It is by far my most cherished dish on earth and I can eat it reliably with a noteworthy spoon legitimately out of the cooking pot. 🙂

Cabbage Sauteed with Chicken #vegetable


Also try our recipe : Quick Nori Roll with Cucumber and Avocado Recipe #vegetarian

Ingredients :

  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
  • 1 medium cabbage
  • 2 medium carrots (shredded)
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 2 tbsp. tomato paste
  • 1 cup chicken stock
  • salt, pepper
  • 1 tbsp. hot sauce optional
  • chopped fresh parsley to garnish

Instructions :

  1. Warm up a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and chicken. Fry for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
  2. Meanwhile, slice the cabbage into thin strips, just like you would for coleslaw.
  3. Add the paprika and tomato paste to the chicken. Stir, and then sauté for another five minutes.
  4. Add the cabbage and cook for five more minutes.
  5. Add the shredded carrots, chicken stock, salt, and pepper. Stir everything together. Cook without the lid, stirring occasionally, for about 40 minutes, until there is no liquid remaining.
  6. Add 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, if desired. Garnish with fresh parsley.

Read more our recipe : EASY 30 MINUTE BLACK BEAN SOUP #vegan
Source : bit.ly/2ByR3HD

Post a Comment

0 Comments