Ads 720 x 90

GARLICKY MASHED CAULIFLOWER #cauliflower #vegetarian

GARLICKY MASHED CAULIFLOWER #cauliflower #vegetarian

This pounded cauliflower formula is a flavorful, sound veggie lover side dish everybody will appreciate!

I swear each time I have to shoot photos, it is down-pouring. Like today. Mists + regular light photography is certainly not a decent condition. Nourishment blogger probz.

At that point I recalled that I shot this flavorful vegetarian pounded cauliflower formula two or three months back. Why I didn't distribute it at that point?! I have no clue! Since it's excessively delectable and you have the right to have the formula. Thus, rather than shooting the formula I made arrangements for now, I'm conveying this integrity.

I have truly nothing against white potatoes. They're entirely nutritious, as well. I don't think eating carbs is undesirable. Pureed potatoes are completely delightful and my preferred side dish ever. That being said – I adore crushed cauliflower nearly to such an extent. It's a decent substitute for the people that do watch their carbs, or aren't an aficionado of potatoes.

GARLICKY MASHED CAULIFLOWER #cauliflower #vegetarian

Also try our recipe : Broccoli Lemon Rice, Lemon Rice with Broccoli #broccoli #vegetarian
 
Ingredients :

  • 1 head cauliflower
  • 4 large cloves of garlic (or 6 small ones) peeled
  • 1/4 non-dairy milk
  • salt to taste
  • pepper to taste

Instructions :

  1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Cut the florets off the head of cauliflower.
  3. Wrap cauliflower and garlic cloves in a bundle with aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet.
  4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is fork tender.
  5. Toss the cauliflower (and garlic cloves that baked with it) in a blender with the non-dairy milk and blend until creamy.
  6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.


Post a Comment

0 Comments