Ads 720 x 90

Lava Flow Cocktail #drink #summer

Lava Flow Cocktail #drink #summer

I always have summer on the mind. I adore the glow of the sun, the long days, the general joyful demeanor of individuals amid the mid year months. I've been faking mojitos and sangria until Rachel educated me concerning one of her preferred summer drinks-the magma stream mixed drink.

Suitably named, this mixed drink truly reminds me of liquid magma streaming down a roasted fountain of liquid magma. In any case, until hot streaming magma that is presumably around thousand degrees, this mixed drink chilly and cold and beyond any doubt to chill you off.

This mixed drink is genuinely easy to make. You need a decent blender and the accompanying fixings: Malibu coconut rum, cream of coconut, light (white) rum, solidified strawberries, pineapple squeeze, a new pineapple (discretionary for enhancement), and some ice.

A few varieties use banana, yet I chose not to. I feel that banana can be a bit of overwhelming. This was my first genuine magma stream mixed drink. The last time I went to Hawaii, I only two years short of the legitimate drinking age. Too bad, I was given a non-liquor rendition (still delectable regardless).

Also Try Our Recipe : HEALTHY APPLE PIE FALL SMOOTHIE

Lava Flow Cocktail #drink #summer

Ingredients

  • 4 oz coconut rum
  • 4 oz light (white) rum
  • 10 oz frozen strawberries
  • 8 oz pineapple juice
  • 8 oz cream of coconut
  • 2 cups crushed ice
  • fresh pineapple wedges, for garnish

Instructions

  1. In a blender, combine coconut rum, light rum, and strawberries. Blend to a puree. Transfer to a clean pitcher.
  2. Clean and wash out blender. Add pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
  3. Divide strawberry rum puree among 4 serving classes. Slowly pour pineapple coconut mixture into the glass. The red mixture will evenly swirl with the white mixture.
  4. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and serve immediately.

For more detail : bit.ly/2w0aW73

Read More Our Recipe : LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE

Post a Comment

0 Comments