Ads 720 x 90

LOW CARB CREAMY AVOCADO LIME DRESSING – KETO DIP OR SPREAD #ketodiet #paleo

LOW CARB CREAMY AVOCADO LIME DRESSING – KETO DIP OR SPREAD #ketodiet #paleo

This low carb velvety avocado lime dressing is heavenly, new and tart. It can likewise be utilized as a keto plunge or spread for meats. The avocado richness tastes extraordinary with Mexican admission also. Just 1.4g net carbs for 2 tablespoons.

This formula was conceived out of a plenitude of avocados from a Costco run. Did you ever rashly purchase a lot at Costco? Does anybody ever not rashly purchase a lot at Costco? Well I had a larger number of avocados than I could eat and two tubs of plunges in my icebox so guacamole was out. At that point I recalled that I could make this low carb rich avocado lime dressing with them and voila.

This dressing turned out extremely thick. I even added some water to it to thin it out however it's still thick. Along these lines I figure you could even utilize it as a plunge or a garnish on chicken or fish. As a dressing I blended it with my greens first and afterward included my fixings. It was delectable.

Also Try Our Recipe : AVOCADO BACON AND EGGS

LOW CARB CREAMY AVOCADO LIME DRESSING – KETO DIP OR SPREAD #ketodiet #paleo

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 avocados
  • 1/4 cup lime juice
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
  • 1/4 cup cilantro
  • 1/8 teaspoon cumin
  • 1/8 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt

Instructions

  1. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
  2. Process until smooth.
  3. Refrigerate for up to a week.
  4. Use as a dressing or dip or even for onto of fish, chicken, pork or beef.
  5. Try it on sandwiches too!

For more detail : bit.ly/2W0FHZg

Read More Our Recipe : Parmesan Carrot Shoestring Fries 

Post a Comment

0 Comments